Interview Project - Janes Interview

yann freedoomer at mandragor.org
Fri Apr 14 12:39:41 BST 2006

Matthew East wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-04-11 at 14:13 +0200, yann wrote:
>
>> I forward a mail from Laurent Doyen, in charge of the Interview Project:
>>

> Talking of interviews, I came across this website which seems to be
> directed at doing the exact same thing:
>
> http://behindubuntu.org/
>
> I'd say that it would be a good idea to coordinate these two projects.
>
> Matt

Pretty bad timing eh? :(
We already spoke to it's webmaster, the 2 projects will be merged.
BehindUbuntu will be the place where Jane's interview will be published
in english. Riddell's interview will be translated into other languages,
too. And for the next interviews both teams will work together :)

Yann