Press release for translation before actual release

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 15 12:56:03 CDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-10-12 at 14:56 +0200, Ondrej Sury wrote:
> > Canonical will also produce a press release (for release through
> > standard press channels).  That's not done yet, but I can send it
> > when it is (probably later today) if you want it.

One more nice thing for translation, the docteam has made an Ubuntu
marketing document, not too long, easy to translate:

http://help.ubuntu.com/quicktour/quicktour.html

It hasn't been widely publicised yet but it will be soon, and is a great
little doc for local Ubuntu websites IMO. We're translating it at -it.

Matt