Press release for translation before actual release

Jane Silber jane.silber at canonical.com
Wed Oct 12 07:37:02 CDT 2005

>one of our fellow members had interesting point.  Could we get press
>release before it's actually gone public, so we can prepare
>translations?

Do you mean the release announcement? If so, see

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DraftBreezyAnnouncement

I don't think it is final but is probably close enough to it.

Canonical will also produce a press release (for release through
standard press channels).  That's not done yet, but I can send it when
it is (probably later today) if you want it.

Cheers,
Jane