Summary of the LoCoTeam meeting, 2005-10-3

Fouad Riaz Bajwa bajwa at
Tue Oct 4 05:13:41 CDT 2005

Definitely, lets see how everything works out.

Fouad Riaz Bajwa
General Secretary
FOSSFP: Free & Open Source Software Foundation of Pakistan R
FOSSAC ' 2006 Secretariat
Punjab University College of Information Technology
University of The Punjab, Allama Iqbal (Old) Campus
The Mall, Lahore-54000, Pakistan
Phone #: 92 (042) 111-923-923 Ext: 27
Cell #: 92-333-4661290
e-mail: bajwa at
This e-mail message is intended for its recipient only. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please discard it. The author of this e- mail takes no
responsibility for the material, implicit or explicit.

-----Original Message-----
From: fossfpo at
[mailto:fossfpo at] On Behalf Of Jerome Gotangco
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 2:54 PM
To: Ubuntu local community team (LoCo) contacts
Subject: Re: Summary of the LoCoTeam meeting, 2005-10-3

 > The intention behind this is that FOSSFP has developed a strong in-house
> capacity to manage the publishing and distribution and since FOSSFP is a
> registered NGO and social sector organization, we have accountability and
> Board of Governors who monitor and audit the activity of the organization.
> Letting FOSSFP manage the regional needs of South Asia and ASEAN nations

It would be nice if you could actually handle ASEAN for the printing
and shipping as well since the cheapest I can get over the region is
in Hong Kong (most magazines are printed over here) and its still over
.45 euro but I will still try to look for something.

Jerome Gotangco
jgotangco at | jgotangco at
GPG: 0xA97B69A0

loco-contacts mailing list