Creation of Ubuntu-Europe?

yann freedoomer at mandragor.org
Thu Jul 28 03:59:34 CDT 2005

Alessio wrote:

>I've not understand about resources:  "Basically, sharing the
>resources we've got."
>do you can clarify this point? Do you can say more about the list?
>Alessio

Well for example, the Ubuntu-fr and Ubuntu-de will soon get a (or more)
new server(s)... That's a bit overkill for only our 2 teams, so some
other teams could benefit from it. If ubuntu-it want italian tee shirts
and ubuntu-pl too, it might be cheaper to order them together.. If
ubuntu-nl can get some flyers or posters for free, then it would be cool
if they could send some to ubuntu-es if they need some....
With resources I mean, hosting, advertisement material, tee shirts, that
kind of stuff. They might become cheaper if we share them.

Yann, Ubuntu-fr