Launchpad: read-only 09.00 UTC 10th March 2011

Matthew Revell matthew.revell at canonical.com
Tue Mar 8 17:50:45 UTC 2011

Unfortunately, we have to move this week's Launchpad database update.
The previously announced service interruption due on Wednesday the 9th
of March will now take place on Thursday the 10th of March.

Launchpad's web interface will be read-only, with other aspects
offline, for around 90 minutes from 09.00 UTC on the 10th of March
2011.

Starts: 09.00 UTC 10th March 2011
Expected back by: 10.30 UTC 10th March 2011

I'm sorry for the short notice of this change. One of our operational
sysadmin team is ill, meaning that we won't have cover during the time
that we had originally planned.

--
Matthew Revell -- https://launchpad.net/~matthew.revell
Launchpad.net -- cross-project collaboration and hosting