Launchpad read-only 08.00-08.15 UTC 6th October 2010

Matthew Revell matthew.revell at
Tue Oct 5 11:17:21 BST 2010

Launchpad's web interface will be read-only, with other aspects
offline, for less than 15 minutes from 08.00 UTC on Wednesday the 6th
of October. During this time we'll be making upgrades to Launchpad's
database servers.

Starts: 08.00 UTC 6th October 2010
Expected back before: 08.15 UTC 6th October 2010

Roughly 24 hours after this read-only time there'll be another short
period where Launchpad is read-only. This will enable us to complete
the upgrade work and we'll announce the exact times separately.

Matthew Revell -- -- cross-project collaboration and hosting