Launchpad offline 00.00 - 02.00 UTC 21st August 2008

Matthew Revell matthew.revell at canonical.com
Tue Aug 19 12:48:54 BST 2008

We're releasing Launchpad 2.1.8 this week. During the code roll-out,
Launchpad will be unavailable for up to two hours.

Going offline: 00.00 UTC 21st August 2008
Expected back before: 02.00 UTC 21st August 2008

We're sorry for the inconvenience this down-time will cause. I'll send
details of what's new in 2.1.8 to the launchpad-announce list once
we've made the release.

If you have any questions or comments, please email me.

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad.net - free software collaboration and project hosting