Lenova Z560 Laptop Sound issues

tayyabali sayyad tayyabsayyad at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 07:09:38 GMT 2010

hi,

I have a laptop of lenovo z560 and ubuntu 10.04 is installed  on it ,
i can have a problem with my sound , laptop's internal speakers are working
fine but its jack is not sensing head phone ,
so when i  insert my head phone sound comes from both ,,,,,,,,,,,
headphone as well as internal speaker,
i tried every solution but its not working .....

can any one suggest me what can b the problem and how should i go about this
?

                     thanks in advance !

--
Tayyabali M. Sayyad (Lecturer IT dept DBIT mumbai) B-206 Wafa Garden,
New Kausa, Mumbra, Thane 400612 Mobile No.: +919920801563
tayyabsayyad at gmail.com