Dell inspiron mini 10v

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Sat Apr 3 13:41:08 BST 2010

Marc Deslauriers wrote:
> Bluetooth is an option on those models. If you didn't specifically
> request it when purchasing, it came without.
I didn't request it, so my curiosity in now satisfied!  Around here, you
can get a bluetooth dongle from the local pound shop and that works
fine.  Not that I use bluetooth much anyway.  I was just curious when
the manual for the mini v10 suggest that it comes already installed.  So
- thanks very much for putting me right on this one.

Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) Health and Healing advisor to the East Midlands Synod of the United Reformed Church.  See http://www.urc5.org.uk/index for information about the synod, and http://www.urc5.org.uk/?q=node/703 for the Synod Healing pages.

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com