ronjk2 at ronjk2 at
Sat Oct 17 09:24:06 BST 2009

Saturday    October 17th, 2009

Hi and thank you for allowing me to join as an UBUNTU   "Newbie" .

I have been using Ubuntu for a few months and one by one have managed to find most of my answers.

Today I hit one that I am surprised I haven't struggled with already.

I went to a site for Contract Bridge Players to download their game software.  All of my attempts to
download and install have failed and I believe the culprit to be their using Microsoft and is incompatible
with my laptop which is 100% UBUNTU and I wouldn't trade it for anything else right now.

Is there a conversion available?  I have tried to write to them, but I doubt if it will be found and answered.

Thank you so much,

Ron Kent
Ronjk2 at