hal-storage-removable-mount-all-options refused

laptoptest at dragon2.fea.st laptoptest at dragon2.fea.st
Wed Sep 26 04:02:32 BST 2007

Hi,
I've been getting this message "hal-storage-removable-mount-all-options
refused uid 1000" for a portable harddisk (120Gig) when plugged in using
USB.

I have a 1Gig USB stick and it accessable. When hovering over the icon
the desktop I'm told it is mounted, whereas the haddisk is not mounted.

Am I missing something or is this a bug? Anyone else having this issue?

System:
- Kubuntu Gutsy Tribe 5 with all updates (as of 2007-09-26)
- Fujitsu S6410P
- Intel Centrino Core 2 Duo

Thanks
Peter