Gutsy Tribe-5 with updates & no network connection

laptoptest at dragon2.fea.st laptoptest at dragon2.fea.st
Thu Sep 6 12:56:02 BST 2007

When I first installed Kubuntu Gutsy Tribe-5 the network connection
worked fine after booting up. Since, applying all the updates for
Tribe-5 the network connection is not available after starting. When I
go into the KNetworkManager and choose Manual Configuration it shows
that eth0 is active. After deactivating and re-activating the connection
all is fine.

Has anyone else found themselves with this problem?

Secondly, for me to report this problem I need to make sure I file it
under the correct project. Can someone point me to what project I should
file it under?

Thanks