Time for a better LaptopTesting page?

Daniel Skov Klejnstrup danielklejnstrup at gmail.com
Mon May 14 20:08:10 BST 2007

2007/5/14, Duncan Lithgow <dlithgow at gmail.com>:
> I don't think anyone disagrees that this is a good idea, and great
> work you've done. But I don't know who can actually authorise and
> setup php pages on wiki.ubuntu.com or anywhere even half official.

Since it's an ubuntu-project under the ubuntu.com domain, I guess it
would be canonical... or am I wrong?

> This discussion comes and goes every cycle - until someone with the
> authority to allow some real changes makes a move I can't see much
> point spending time writting nice php pages for it.

Let's do something about that!
And who can that be? - Mark Shuttleworth pointed me to the
LaptopTestingTeam, who is the authority in this game, right? (and
these people are on these lists?)

Getting it authorized first, would be the best! - At least to ensure
that the outcome will be used! - There's not much fun in putting 100's
of hours into this, if it isn't going mainstream!

> But if someone does turn up, I'd love to help - as long as we work to
> support some kind of xml feed other sites can grab.

Sure! - My test-pages are only to show the idea!

> Duncan

BTW: May I ask where in Denmark you live? - I'm from Århus!

/Daniel