Time for a better LaptopTesting page?

Daniel Skov Klejnstrup danielklejnstrup at gmail.com
Sun May 13 15:13:49 BST 2007

Hi Guys!

I think the present LaptopTesting pages are great, but shouldn't we
try to make a more flexible solution?

I've created some LaptopTesting-pages, but has simply stopped, because
I think the maintenance after every new release is just to much
editing!

First of all, the template-thing should be a form instead of a
document for editing...

The wiki doesn't do this job well enough! - IMHO!

I've made a site that shows the idea:

http://dallerweb.dk/ubuntu/LaptopBase/

"Dell Inspiron 8600" is my example...

It's FAR from done, but I hope you get the idea!

I'll not put that much work into it, before I know what people
think... (And if the LaptopTestingTeam approve...)

(And my PHP skills could be better! - I would really love if another
PHP-programmer joined the project!)