A graceful exit....

Peter Whittaker pwwnow at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 20:40:33 BST 2007

Fellow Ubunteros, Ubuntites, and other Ubuntuphiles,

Balance in life is everything, and sometimes demands in one area take
too much time from others. Sadly, such is the case with my Ubuntuing in
various mailing list and groups and fora. In order to devote the time
deserved to other priorities, I've need to withdraw from active Ubuntu
participation (with decidedly mixed emotions!).

To make as graceful an exit as possible, I will be unassigning or
reassigning any bugs or pages assigned to me, and following up as best I
can on any items I should.

If you are awaiting a comment or response from me, please follow up with
me directly.

Thanks to everyone in the Ubuntu community for a fantastic community
experience and fantastic computer experience!

Keep up the utterly fantastic work,

pww