open source friendly wireless?

Eric Waguespack ewaguespack at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 22:10:37 BST 2007

well I googled this, (which I should have done first) and found the
following article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_open_source_wireless_drivers

The info is probably in there, when I have time I will dig through it and
see if I can get my laptop running with an os that rms would be proud of.