wpa_supplicant & suspend

Emilio Scalise emisca at email.it
Sun Apr 15 09:40:38 BST 2007

I think you have an intel 3945 card... If it is, maybe the ipw3945d
daemon gets confused on suspend. I have an 3945 on my notebook, and I
need to unload totally the driver before suspend.....
Perhaps they are working on a new driver that doesn't have that daemon
(called iwlwifi), but I didn't tried it, it's in an early development stage.