Better LaptopTesting pages?

Daniel Skov Klejnstrup danielklejnstrup at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 14:48:08 BST 2007

Hi there...

I've created and maintained quite a few LaptopTesting-pages, and I'm getting
tired of the time-consuming update-process...

Why not make a flexible PHP-solution, that enables both the creator and the
enduser to view through different hardware from the same MAKE&MODEL (My Dell
Inspiron 8600 could be ordered with 3 different gfx's! - Just an example!)

It could also enable people to create ALL ubuntu-versions (and kubuntu,
edubuntu, etc... if there are specific setup issues in these subdistros!) as
subpages to the MAKE&MODEL-page (It's possible now, but NOT flexible at
all!)

I volunteer as the PHP-dude!

Sincerely yours,
Daniel Skov Klejnstrup