edgy regression on last ibook (was: Re: Problems with iBook G4)

Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni lists at prometoys.net
Mon Sep 25 19:51:50 BST 2006

Hi,

I reported this problems one week ago. I still have no reaction. Did I
do something wrong? Is somebody working on it? The bugs are still
unconfirmed, even though they are really critical.

Please let me know, what the status is and what I can do to fix this
problems before edgy is released.

Regards,

Keywan

Am Sonntag, den 17.09.2006, 01:50 +0200 schrieb Keywan Najafi
Tonekaboni: