hp nc4200 on edgy 2

Martin Willemoes Hansen mwh at sysrq.dk
Mon Sep 11 16:30:28 BST 2006

Hi everybody!

Just tested hp nc4200 on edgy 2 and the results are pretty good :) 3D
works now and the screen can be rotated.

Fonts are horrible in Firefox. Should I write a bug report on this or is
it a general known issue?

I'm unable to test some types of hardware, which I don't have at my
disposal. If anyone has a hp nc4200 and the missing hardware, please
test it.

Some bugs are still left unresolved:

Green letters/words are written in the upper part of screen in the
beginning of installation.
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/systeminstaller/+bug/29394

Only configured interfaces available in the gnome network applet:
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/gnome-network/+bug/29397

Only one resolution available:
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/xorg/+bug/29399

Modem does not work:
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/gnome-system-tools/+bug/22119

Presentation button does not do anything:
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/hotkey-setup/+bug/22455

Best regards
--
Martin Willemoes Hansen