laptop-testing-team Digest, Vol 16, Issue 8

Tim Smith tas50 at humboldt.edu
Sun Nov 26 19:01:33 GMT 2006

There haven't been any major updates for Ubuntu 6.10 yet.  If you're
having problems installing Ubuntu you can try to alternative installer
CDs.  It is a graphical installer CD that works when many people have
issues.  Also please create a laptoptestingteam page for your laptop once
you get it up and running.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LaptopTestingTeam/
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LaptopTestingTeam/HewlettPackard