Function key permanently on

Paul Sladen ubuntu at paul.sladen.org
Sat May 20 15:49:46 BST 2006

On Sat, 20 May 2006, Duncan Lithgow wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-05-20 at 13:44 +0100, Paul Sladen wrote:
> > Which function key?
> [..] key lowest second from left of the keyboard called <Fn>
> > https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/hotkey-setup/+filebug
> But I want to know what to report it against. Any ideas?

'hotkey-setup' (in the URL above) is a good place :-)  It can then be moved
to the correct location once enough debugging information has been gatherede
to pin the issue down more accurately.

> PS: I'm finally getting my new HP Pavilion DV8220EA - Core Duo 1.66 GHz
> - 17" TFT on monday... can't wait.

Oooh.  And hopefully some more testing reports too!  :)

	-Paul
--
High on a Spanish mountain, surrounded by howling dogs.  Southampton, GB