Function key permanently on

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Sat May 20 13:58:04 BST 2006

On Sat, 2006-05-20 at 13:44 +0100, Paul Sladen wrote:
> On Sat, 20 May 2006, Duncan Lithgow wrote:
> > Since a recent update my function key is fixed on
>
> Which function key?  What does the key look like and what did it [used] to
> do?
_The_ function key. Not F1, F2 etc, but a key lowest second from left of
the keyboard called <Fn> which normally changes the behaviour of other
keys, just like on an old calculator

> > This is a rather significant regression in something, how do I diagnose
> > it?
>
> Then report it at:
>
>   https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/hotkey-setup/+filebug
But I want to know what to report it against. Any ideas?

Duncan
PS: I'm finally getting my new HP Pavilion DV8220EA - Core Duo 1.66 GHz
- 17" TFT on monday... can't wait.