dist-upgrade and testing

Bruce Muirhead muirhead at halenet.com.au
Sun Mar 26 03:20:48 BST 2006

Thanks for this information. I am new to debian and deb based systems,
so don't yet think of fairly simple answers :-) I have had a look around
for the dapper repository, and i'm sure its there somewhere, but cannot
find it. Could you please tell me what the url is, or where to go and
get it?

thanks

Bruce