Flight5 majro regression - cannot install on HP nw8240

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 09:24:36 GMT 2006

On 3/25/06, Luka Renko <74.luka at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I would like to point out major regression on HP nw8240 (see [1] for
> details] - Flight 5 does not install. I really hope that this can be
> addressed for upcoming Flight6!

This may be related to  kernel -17 introducing the pci id of the X600 radeon
mobility to the list of cards supporting DRI
Is this the pci id of you ati card 1002:3150?
Try commenting out option "dri" in xorg.conf and see if it is better.
Although recent introduction of radeon driver fixes from xorg 7.1 make the
card misbehave on resume from suspend even
without DRI.

Jani