Keyboard problems with N1000C

Karl Goetz kamping_kaiser at internode.on.net
Fri Mar 17 03:18:03 GMT 2006

Hi all
I have a Compaq N1000c, and i have problems with the keymap.
While it works for all normal operation, it doesn't work in
quite specific circumstances - like when using less with a
search typed in, or using sudo vi over ssh.
In both these cases the enter key will not respond correctly
- reporting itself as the numberpad enter key (which i
believe is causing the problems).
What i am hoping is that someone can recommend a website or 2
which can help me make a new keymap, as i find xkeycaps less
then ideal (if possible i like to change files directly).
kk
Karl

--
Karl Goetz