filling in the form for my Compaq Evo N150

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Tue Mar 14 13:33:02 GMT 2006

On Tue, 2006-03-14 at 23:07 +1030, Karl Goetz wrote:

> My Compaq N1000C has perfectly functional Fn+T, Fn+f{7,8}
> (brighter/dimmer), and i havent tried the others. I have a whole stack
> of Evo/Armada Compaq laptops i will try and do tests on (the problem is
> i was told to do tests on a fresh install, but i only have fresh
> install+dist-upgrades available as a rule)
A few work on mine, see below and
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LaptopTestingTeam/CompaqEvoN150

Any idea what Function + Escape is expected to do?

Duncan

'''''''''

+ Space

page down

Untested

Yes

+ Esc

Untested

Untested

+ F3

minimise/maximise?

Untested

No

+ F4

sleep

Untested

No

+ F7

brightness down

Untested

Yes

+ F8

brightness up

Untested

Yes
--
Linux user #372812, GPG Encryption Key ID 21A8C63A, available on
Jabber/GoogleTalk, msn and yahoo with the help of Gaim. Yes - a nerd.