Finally! Installed on Powerbook G3 (Pismo)

Mark Jaffe markie at ydl.net
Mon Mar 13 21:46:28 GMT 2006

Dapper flight 5 installed this morning, and as usual I had a non-workable
graphical login on restart. But since I had saved a good copy of XF86Config on
my HFS partition, I printed it out while still on OS X and referenced after I
logged in on alternate terminal. It turns out that all I had to add was
HorizSync      28-49
VertRefresh    43-72
in the Monitor section. When I rebooted, all is well!

I wanted to file a bug on this, but Bugzilla says Logins disabled, use
LaunchPad. I don't know where that is!

--
Mark Jaffe
Computer Wizards