Extra function keys/ hotkeys | keyTouch

Marvin Raaijmakers marvin.nospam at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 18:36:18 BST 2006

Giuseppe Borzi is always very fast :-). Most of the times I receive an
Ubuntu package from him the day after I released a new version. It seems
that it takes some time before the package is trough the REVU system.
However you can download the lastest Ubuntu package from the keyTouch
website.
You can start keytouch by running 'keytouch'.

- Marvin Raaijmakers