Kubuntu Laptop Testing

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Tue Jun 27 09:21:36 BST 2006

On Tue, 2006-06-27 at 08:16 +0200, Stephan Hermann wrote:

> I tested most of the time as well with Kubuntu, but officially it has to be
> tested only with Ubuntu.
> I would like to suggest, that we add Kubuntu Support to the wiki pages.

I personally think that the easiest and most likely to get maximum
results, would be to add a column for Kubuntu in the template. Then it
might have columns like this:

Ubuntu               Kubuntu             Edubuntu             etc...
6.06      6.10       6.06      6.10      6.06       6.10      etc...

That way it's easy to keep working on the same report.

I would argue against any amount of unneeded fragmentation - it takes
the focus away from the idea that each fork is equally valid.

Duncan
--
Linux user: 372812 | GPG key ID: 21A8C63A | http://lithgow-schmidt.dk