Kubuntu Laptop Testing

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at iserv.net
Tue Jun 27 03:50:24 BST 2006

Luke,

First of all adding laptop testing team into this as well so they can stay
involved in the conversation.

Anyways I don't think any of the laptops supplied by Cannonical were tested
for Kubuntu.  I can't prove it, and am just basing this on the wiki page.  I
did notice there were three pages created that have Kubuntu on them.

We had http://wiki.kubuntu.org/LaptopTestingTeam/DellLatitudeD810/Kubuntu
(created by myself)
http://wiki.kubuntu.org/LaptopTestingTeam/HPNW8240/Kubuntu created by
LukaRenko and
http://wiki.kubuntu.org/LaptopTestingTeam/ToshibaSatellite1735Kubuntu
created by nixternal

More needs to be done, I'm trying to start people thinking about this