Suspend problems on iBook G4

Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni lists at prometoys.net
Wed Jun 14 08:57:35 BST 2006

Hi,

sometimes I have problems with suspend. I close the lid and the computer
suspend. When I open the lid, it didn't turn on the display and didn't
react anymore. The "caps lock"-light and the poweroff-button works, but
nothing else. Even I close the lid again it didn't suspend again.

My problem is, I cant reproduce this bug. I guess 5% of suspends fails
as described.
Could somebody give me tips, how I can find why it fails, to write a bug
report? Should I just write a bug report? I didn't fill one out yet,
because I have not more information.

Another problem is, that sometimes my system freeze. I guess it's
NetworkManager having problem with suspend, but again, I can't reproduce
it.

Regards,

(confused) Keywan

--
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
http://www.prometoys.net

people at world:/# apt-get --purge remove dominion
After unpacking world will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially beneficial
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as We say!'