Laptop Wiki Template

Greg Taylor gtaylor at CLEMSON.EDU
Tue Jun 13 15:05:57 BST 2006

On Tue, 2006-06-13 at 10:08 +0200, Duncan Lithgow wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-06-12 at 17:52 -0400, Greg Taylor wrote:
> > Did this thing get mutilated? It's missing the entire bottom half.
> >
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LaptopTestingTeam/Template
> >
> > I'm working on trying to get some people submitting and updating pages
> > for their laptops but skidded to a halt when I saw that. Maybe it moved
> > and I didn't catch the announcement.
> Isn't it time we redesigned the template? I'm sure I've seen other
> versions floating around.
>
> Duncan

I think it might be. I do have a suggestion too:

Move the "Notes" section up on the top of the document or eliminate it
altogether. The "Outstanding Issues" section at top tends to have
duplicate information on many of the laptop pages. Putting them in two
consecutive locations within the page would hopefully alleviate this and
make for less scrolling.