a better laptop testing system

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Mon Jul 31 09:04:45 BST 2006

On Sun, 2006-07-30 at 21:24 -0700, Corey Burger wrote:
> Now we just need a better way of
> reporting laptop testing information, that isn't wiki based.

I had also begun thinking in that direction. One thing which I think
would be very important is to make the effort work across distributions.
Why have an Ubuntu specific laptop testing 'system' when it could so
easily be used across all distributions?

Do you have any idea how to proceed with such a project? I thought the
first thing would be to contact some of main 'hardware with Linux'
websites to get a list of what they would want to gather information on.

What do you think?

Duncan

--
Linux user: 372812 | GPG key ID: 21A8C63A | http://lithgow-schmidt.dk