Testing flight 3

Mark Jaffe markie at ydl.net
Sat Jan 28 01:37:57 GMT 2006

Thanks for the tip, but this was hopeless. I don't understand how,
but the YellowDog and Mandrake distributions manage to configure X
fine on my machine, during the installation, without me having to
answer _ANY_ questions. The only reason I am not using them is that I
can't get my wireless card working there.

Using the suggested command below presented a sequence of questions
that I tried to answer as best I could. The result was no better than
I had before.

Mark

On Jan 27, 2006, at 10:23 AM, Daniel Robitaille wrote:

>> Is there a way to recover this installation using command-line mode?
>
> you could try a "dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg"  to regenerate a
> new xorg.conf
> file.
>

> --
> Daniel Robitaille