HP XH575 notebook video problem with Breezy andDapper flight 3

Qiushuang Guo qsguo at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 20:37:25 GMT 2006

Hi,

I have a HP Pavilion XH575 notebook. It has a Trident
Cyberblade-XP v6.4022-003L.69 video chip. I tried the
5.10 and the new Dapper 3 live CD on the computer. The
sound seemed OK. But the screen was black and showed
nothing so I could not edit any files which was
suggested by some web posts. The computer is 5 years
old and I suppose the chip should be supported by now.

I tried the live CD on desktops and it worked well.

Any suggestions are appreciated.