Flight 4 is out

Celso Pinto cpinto at yimports.com
Thu Feb 23 00:31:55 GMT 2006

improvement (last time I tested it, resuming from hibernation didn't
work).

There's a new issue though: when I'm finished charging the laptop's
battery, instead of g-p-m reporting that the battery is full as it did
it now reports that the laptop has been unplugged and is running on
battery power.

It's a minor issue but I'll file a report nevertheless.

Cheers,
Celso