Flight 4 is out

Celso Pinto cpinto at yimports.com
Tue Feb 21 11:16:44 GMT 2006

Hi Nicolo,
regarding the locking key, you should try checking out (IIRC) if there is the contents of /usr/share/hotkey-setup/asus.hk match the keycodes reported by xev for example.

If not, it should be really easy to add your own mappings and contribute a patch for that file. Furthermore, if your laptop isn't listed in that file, you can use dmidecode to get your laptop model version and add that to the file.

I'm sorry I can't give you more concrete commands right now but I don't have my laptop around but if you're interested in improving support for your laptop's hotkeys let me know and later i'll send you the commands if you need them.

Cheers,
Celso