Flight 4 is out

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 15:33:23 GMT 2006

> Things to concentrate on this time around:
>
> 1) Hotkeys. Do they work?

 yes. Was it planned to bind the g-p-m properties dialog to the battery
hotkey?

2) Suspend - we're using gnome-power-manager now. Does hitting the sleep
> key suspend? Does changing settings in gnome-power-manager let you
> change what the sleep key does? Does the machine wake up again?

yes, except the same problem as in breezy. Sound only heard through headsets
not main speakers
after resume from suspend.  Hibernate is ok, bug is in LP.
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/acpi-support/+bug/21574

2) USB may not survive suspend/resume. If it doesn't, please try
> upgrading to the latest acpi-support package.

not with flight 4 but works with the latest acpi-support.

Finally updated my page today
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LaptopTestingTeam/HPNX8220-PG802

Jani