Dapper state

Carsten Lange milkthemilk at redmilk.de
Fri Feb 17 06:38:43 GMT 2006

Am 17.02.2006, 00:56 Uhr, schrieb Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
<lists at prometoys.net>:

> I want to upgrade to dapper, that I could test dapper on my iBook and
> complete the ltt-wikipage. Is it at the moment in a usable state, can I
> upgrade my system now. I didn't have space for an experimental
> partition. Are there some known problems. It must not be stable or
> "perfect", but for example X shouldn't be broken :D

Hai, Keywan,

I always thought there is only a clean install valid for the wikipage as
only by that approach the configuration after the hardware detection of
the new release is used.

Perhaps there should be a new entry for dist-upgrade?

/carsten.