Dapper state

Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni lists at prometoys.net
Thu Feb 16 23:56:04 GMT 2006

Hello,

I want to upgrade to dapper, that I could test dapper on my iBook and
complete the ltt-wikipage. Is it at the moment in a usable state, can I
upgrade my system now. I didn't have space for an experimental
partition. Are there some known problems. It must not be stable or
"perfect", but for example X shouldn't be broken :D

Regards,

Keywan

--
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
http://www.prometoys.net

people at world:/# apt-get --purge remove dominion
After unpacking world will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially beneficial
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as We say!'