X41 Tablet - headphones ingored after wake-up

Shot (Piotr Szotkowski) shot at hot.pl
Tue Feb 7 13:22:19 GMT 2006

Time for another of my woes - after putting ThinkPad X41 Tablet to sleep
and waking it up, the headphones seem to be ignored and the sound is
directed to the built-in speakers. Unplugging and plugging back the
headphones jack doesn’t seem to impress the laptop in any noticeable
way. This happen both when the headphones jack is plugged in when going
to sleep and when it’s not plugged in. The headphones work again after
a reboot (logging out is not enough, nor is restarting X).

This does not happen under Windows, so it’s not a hardware problem.

Against which package should I file the bug report?

-- Shot