BCM43xx chipset based PCMCIA wireless card

Karol Krizka kkrizka at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 19:55:09 BST 2006

On Saturday 05 August 2006 11:32, Sylvain Girard wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  Has some with 2.6.15 kernel got this card working yet?
I have a Broadcom Corporation BCM4306 802.11b/g Wireless LAN Controller
working with the 2.6.15 kernel. It works with ndiswrapper very well but has
some problems with the native bcm43xx driver in the 2.6.15, but I suppose
those have been fixed for edgy. Just search the wiki and there is a good
howto on getting it to work.
--
Cheers,
Karol Krizka