Testing Dapper Beta on a Dell Inspiron 6000

Brandon Hale brandon at smarterits.com
Thu Apr 27 14:21:32 BST 2006

I can suspend fine in Dapper Beta, you guys seem to be straying a
little bit here.
Julian has upgrade past Beta and we lost our baseline, and Mark,
please check the hardware specs on the wiki, our model has Intel
video.

Hibernating bug is well known/understood, so lets focus on the
possible suspend-to-ram bug. I will test with updated Dapper on the
6000 this evening.

Thanks,
Brandon Hale