Testing live installer

Daniel Robitaille robitaille at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 02:04:34 BST 2006

On 4/3/06, Jerome Gotangco <jgotangco at gmail.com> wrote:
> Robitaille used the live cd installer on his laptop and said it was
> successful though. I used the ordinary installer ISO.
>
> Jerome
>
> On 4/3/06, Jorge Bernal <koke at amedias.org> wrote:
> > Sorry if this has been discussed previously.
> >
> > Is the live installer supossed to be stable? I mean, should I test Flight 6
> > with install cd, live cd, both, none,...? :P
> >
> > Thanks,
> >         Koke

yes, I tried it yesterday to do something different with Flight 6
compared to all my previous installs.  It went pretty well, and the
few minors issues have been filled in Malone.  (the main ones was that
it didn't used my keyboard layout selection, and I wasn't able to tell
that my BIOS was in local time not GMT).

So it was a very positive experience.

--
Daniel Robitaille