Have I lost my voice?

Greg Taylor gtaylor at CLEMSON.EDU
Tue Sep 27 23:08:15 CDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-09-27 at 23:17 -0400, volvoguy wrote:
> On 9/27/05, Travis C Newman <panickedthumb at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Sorry to those of you still struggling, I just wanted to let you know
> > that I'm not being lazy, I just have blissfully nothing to report.
>
> So.... if my showstopper bug doesn't get fixed in time for Breezy's
> release, does that mean I can install a few games and get a little use
> out of this laptop until the next development cycle starts up? :o)
> Just kidding. No, wait... I'm not.
>
> On a positive note, I don't know why these are so hard to find locally
> (and I didn't want to pay shipping on just a few discs), but I FINALLY
> found some CDRW discs, so I don't have to worry about burning through
> spindles of regular CDR's. My farmer neighbor will be disappointed
> though, as CD's dangling from a string around the garden make an
> effective deterrent against destructive critters. :o)
>
> Back on subject, I haven't updated my wiki page much lately because I
> pretty much left the status as "waiting for bug X to be fixed" and it
> seemed pointless to keep repeating, "release x doesn't work. release y
> doesn't work, release z doesn't work". If you'd like me to do that
> though, I will.

I'm pretty much in the same situation here, my bugs are just sitting
there. Got a serious firmware error preventing wireless connectivity and
I haven't tried the new sk98lin fix that was supposed to be up today
just yet. But in any case, I'm here and ready to go, just somewhat
stopped like volvoguy.