Toshiba Wireless?

Greg Taylor gtaylor at CLEMSON.EDU
Sun Oct 16 14:30:34 CDT 2005

Has anyone else been having trouble with their Toshiba wireless card
being really unreliable? I'm not so sure that the firmware errors I'm
getting in Linux are a driver problem, my connectivity on the Windows
dual boot is awful (although a little better). I get maybe 5 minutes of
uninterrupted connectivity, then a drop of about 30 seconds, resuming
afterwards for another 5 minutes.

It's been this way since I got the laptop, but I never really used the
Wireless under Windows and assumed that it was a Linux issue. Has anyone
been having similar issues with their Toshiba laptops or could I have
got a dud?