LaptopTestingTeam wiki page cleanup

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 01:55:30 CDT 2005

On 10/14/05, Jerome Gotangco <jgotangco at gmail.com> wrote:

> With any luck your unit might work with Dapper in a few days :)

I think it'll be a neck and neck race. Three weeks from today I'll be
disappearing for at least a few weeks while we see how my body likes
steel rods bolted to my spine. Maybe I can get them to attach a plug
to it so I can always have a mobile wifi antenna with me. hehe.

If all else fails I'll throw Age of Empires and Age of Mythology on it
and at least keep myself entertained while I'm immobile. :)

--
Aaron

Ubuntu SVG Artwork - http://www.volvoguy.net/ubuntu