Celso Pinto cpinto at yimports.com
Thu Nov 24 17:57:29 CST 2005

Actually, I've been thinking about it for a while now and I'd like to
know if it would be possible to create a project in bugzilla for the
laptop-testing-team.

There are some issues that are mainly laptop problems (16:9 resolutions
for WXGA screens, touchpad issues, etc.) and it's kind of difficult to
make "Ubuntu rock in a laptop" when you can't clearly see what problems
affect laptop installations.

Or is there a way to mark bugs with a special tag that identifies it as
a laptop issue and I'm missing it?

Cheers,
Celso

--